In this blog post I will explain what Blogging system I will use of the Development for Digital Media Environments Unit.
To begin with I have change my blog theme to a new one which has a more simplistic look and is easier to read and follow. I have done this because the previous theme I had installed used a grid of pictures to access different post that I have made. The new theme allow me to have a consistent ‘scroll down’ flow mo my weblog.
To explain my new weblog system I will break it down to bullet points and explain how I will use text, images, categories and tags.
- Post aligned in the middle of the weblog
- Text aligned to the left
- Calibri (Body) shrift with font Size 11
- Citations and/or reference in Italic
- Any abbreviations will be a explained in the KEY at the end of the post
- Images size 800×600
- Template to scale the image
- Smaller images with background filling to will the row and/or the column of the page
- Click through option for larger resolution images
- Reference for the image below it in Italic font and underline text
- One category for all the post in regard of the Unit (e.g Design for Digital Media Environment unit posts will be under D4DME category)
- Any other post and self projects will be listed i Inspiration category
- Each post will contain at least one Tag to link post that are similar or had influence on each other
- Any self made projects will have tags to the post that I have learned from